24.3.09

Innocent And Pretty

I have a new song, although there are a few changes I'd like to make. Those guitars should just be acoustic for one.

Innocent and Pretty:
Listen/Download

i think i'd notice if i have changed
but since i was told this i realized it be sad if i had stayed the same
as always fame is calling

lying on the floor always accept
knocks on the door get up and let them in
so feminine but you know she's alright
despite the fact that she makes me feel attacked

is it those eyes or that she grew up with me
all so familiar originality left
probably not here but i try and i try and this is what i get

cut me some slack i'm trying to get back to where i was last year
all innocent and pretty
stuck in the past growing up fast wondering how i got here
pouty and sickly

No comments:

Post a Comment